Shetland in summer (1) - favourite beach
Shetland in the summer brings many photo opportunities but the sunshine means that sitting at the computer to share them has taken a back seat. Over the next weeks I will be looking at the photos I've been taking, and rekindling memories.
I grew up by the sea and spent many hours playing on this shingle beach - there is a little sand which appears only at lowest tide.
- The evidence of heavy rain
- The dog watches the lambs
- I have spent many hours on this beach
- Is this why blue is a favourite colour?
- The water nearest the shore was very brown
- A jellyfish
- Fabulous colours
- Love these colours
- Rocks and seaweed
- Skimming stones
- One of the next generation enjoying the beach